Developing an online environment that lets your applications run smoothly, and enables you to grow or even scale down when peak moments are over? You can leave that to our experienced DevOps engineers. They’ve mastered that skill to perfection.
Proactive and actionable monitoring
Identifying possible issues before they occur is of utmost importance to keep your business running. That’s why our DevOps engineers have a complete monitoring and alerting tool at their disposal which minimizes false positives so alerts are followed up before a problem can escalate. These alerts contain information for the DevOps engineer to resolve the issue, quickly and smoothly. On top of that, the tool frequently provides SLA reports containing all past alerts to help identify structural issues that will be addressed in ‘continuous development’.
Sometimes changes in resources are requested when it comes to your project(s). Our team of cloud and DevOps engineers manage the swift provisioning and safe decommissioning of these resources, so everything keeps running smoothly.
As an AWS Advanced Technology Partner we periodically perform AWS Well-Architected Framework Reviews on all environments we manage. During the review we analyze your way of working in the cloud regarding the 6 most important pillars:
- Operational excellence: running and monitoring systems, and continually improving processes and procedures.
- Security: protecting information and systems.
- Reliability: focusing on workloads performing their intended functions and how to recover quickly from failure to meet demands.
- Performance: structured and streamlined allocation of IT and computing resources.
- Cost optimization: finding out how to avoid unnecessary costs.
- Sustainability: minimizing the environmental impacts of running cloud workloads.
All together these review indicators help us to identify actionable focus points to improve the environment.
Curious about how we handle an AWS Well-Architected Framework Review together with your team, or do you want to know more about all the other workshops that can bring your cloud environment and/or business to the next level? Our ‘Strategy & Ideation’ service goes into depth about all the hands-on workshops we have to offer you. Check it out!