AWS Well-Architected Framework is a tool to determine how you can improve your workload in the cloud. Therefore it’s very much linked to our Cloud & DevOps service, for which our digital experts work with AWS every day. During the review we analyze your way of working in the cloud in terms of the 6 most important pillars: operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, cost optimization and sustainability. In a 1-day workshop we go through the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: A kick-off meeting to get a good understanding of your current cloud workload and your business.
- Step 2: Together with our AWS Architect we answer the foundation questions matching the 6 pillars to see how you are performing and where the opportunities lie.
- Step 3: We review the totality of the foundation questions, identify potential missing pieces and challenge the answers.
- Step 4: Upon agreement of the questions, a Well-Architected Review report is created, including improvements and issues.
- Step 5: Together we create user stories of the issues and prioritize them.
After the workshop you will go home with a detailed backlog of improvements and a clear view of what has to be done. Ready to make a difference!
Ready to turn your business challenges into opportunities?
Great! We can’t wait to hear from you. That’s why you can call us, or send us a message via email or WhatsApp, whatever fits your busy schedule. Either way, we will get back to you to listen to your business challenge and advise you on the session(s) that fits your needs best. Because we believe we have to truly understand your questions in order to determine how to get the right results as fast as possible.